Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sovereignty

God is sovereign. This is the only thing in my head right now. Through all these past events since my two best friends getting married last Saturday. (It was a glorious sight.) To breaking up with the guy that I care about and love. All I have seen and can hold on to is that God is sovereign. Not only is He just sovereign as though the term "sovereign" is a wide generalization of a concept but it is that He is sovereign in His love. Oh may the Lord our God be glorified in everything today. It is truth. Through the pain in my hurt and the loss at my fingertips may God be glorified in His sovereignty. "May His love know no bounds." I leave you with my favorite chapter. May it soften your heart, ignite your soul and may your intellect be at peace.

Hosea 14

No comments:

Post a Comment